Launic replied

295 weeks ago

The Punisher 720p Movies > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After the murder of his family, Marine veteran Frank Castle became a vigilante known as "The Punisher" with only one goal in mind, to avenge them.
After exacting revenge on those responsible for the death of his wife and children, Frank Castle uncovers a conspiracy that runs far deeper than New York's criminal underworld. Now known throughout the city as The Punisher, he must discover the truth about injustices that affect more than his family alone.
Well written, well acted. with great scenes and action sequences it is hard to not like this series, as a guy whom has read many many comics over the years it certainly lifts them up as the show brings something towards the comics. a great performance done by Jon as The Punisher. since i have seen him in other TV shows/movies i knew he could play the role well.<br/><br/>we explore what makes the Punisher and what he is made of in this series. we see his back grounds and we see his perspectives as the show continues. the chemistry between characters is done well especially with Karen. All in all a great series and is right up there in the front lines with Daredevil and i look forward to the next season for sure
Change the name and remove the skull motif, and this is a great political thriller with a higher rating from me, but as a Marvel series it is glaringly disconnected and just doesn&#39;t make the grade, though I&#39;m glad they seem to be done with all the bloody ninjas.<br/><br/>Several reviewers have mentioned the &#39;realism&#39; in this series. They are forgetting I think that Frank Castle exists in a universe with gods and monsters, aliens and wizards! This is the MARVEL universe, not the REAL universe! And with that said this show barely felt like it was part of the shared universe at all. Something like a quick mention of the plane crash from Spider-Man would have done this show a favour.<br/><br/>As it was the ONLY tie-ins were Karen Page and Brett Mahoney, neither of whom did we see nearly enough of given that they were pretty prominent in the trailers, ESPECIALLY Karen! Further it was disappointing that no mention was made of Daredevil&#39;s &#39;death&#39; from her, as Frank knew him as well; a simple &#39;whats wrong Karen?&#39; followed by &#39;My lawyer friend died saving the city from ninjas and a big dumb dragon or something, oh and he was DAREDEVIL by the way.&quot; followed by &#39;Darn, shoot, I really liked that little red dude! And the blind lawyer that tried to help me out that one time. Man what a major upset to the superhero community!&#39; would have been nice to see. (Granted The Punisher is not a superhero but he&#39;s still supposed to be part of that world.)<br/><br/>Further, when Karen goes on the radio to condemn the Junior Unabomber, why in the heck is it a random conservative talk-show, instead of… oh I don&#39;t know say maybe… TRISH TALK?! Because the two had met, however briefly, in the Defenders and Trish&#39;s show had been lauded in Jessica Jones as the most popular talk show in the city, not to mention that Trish had said herself that she wanted to do more serious stuff with her show and so she would have been chomping at the bit to do an interview with a brave reporter who gave the finger to a terrorist. As a glaringly obvious missed opportunity, that one really bugged me.<br/><br/>The story itself was engaging enough, (though I would have obviously preferred less of Lieberman&#39;s family/homeland-security girl, and more KAREN!) but I kept wondering where the action was, again, watch the trailers! Raging music, bullets, carnage, white skull symbol covered in viscera!<br/><br/>In daredevil there were maybe one or two episodes in the first season where he didn&#39;t throw a punch at SOMEBODY, usually because he was lying on his couch all stitched up. Here we see very little of the Punisher actually punishing criminals, aside from a brief montage at the beginning and a couple of ambushes on some mobsters early on. After that it&#39;s just him and this big conspiracy to unravel, and hey! You know who&#39;s really good at unravelling conspiracies? KAREN PAGE!<br/><br/>All in all, as a Marvel series, this show left me unsatisfied action-wise and disappointed with the lack of tie-ins to the universe at large.<br/><br/>6.5 out of 10 due to missed opportunities.

a5c7b9f00b
El Coyote: Part 1 movie download in mp4Avalon: Part 1 movie downloadGantz in hindi 720pVroom 720p moviesDownload hindi movie ImaginationPassing Shadow full movie kickass torrentGun Smoke download torrentPrivate Detective full movie in hindi free downloadCrimson Tide full movie hd 1080pCode of the Prairie full movie online free

Anonymous replied

226 weeks ago

There are many software to download and view full and high resolution of movies so folks can easily download their favorite movies. I love to open this https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/math-assignment-help/ site when writing service needed. I watch old movies but their resolution is not so good so I am waiting for the best software from the technicians which can also help us to watch HD movies in good resolution.
Please log in to post a reply.